Episode 27 | 18 minutes
High-Impact Growth podcast co-hosts Jonathan Jackson and Amie Vaccaro reflect on 9 months of podcasting, from finding their voice, to key insights, tools, and insider tips for those considering starting a podcast.
Some topics covered in this conversation include:
- What it means to share non-obvious perspectives - why they matter and the tradeoffs
- How to think about planning for your podcast - from choosing a co-host to creating the space for your podcast to evolve
- Key podcasting tools to consider when starting out (including Descript, Riverside and Anchor.fm which is now Spotify for Podcasters)
- Building out a podcasting team - roles to consider
- Balancing the drive for perfection against getting your story and perspectives out