Dispatches from the 2022 Global Digital Health Forum | 23 minutes
Jonathan Jackson sits down with Clayton Sims, Dimagi’s Chief Technology Officer, at the Global Digital Health Forum, to discuss the opportunities, realities & future of artificial intelligence in the global health and development space.
Some topics covered in this conversation include:
- Exploring the highest impact use cases of AI for global health and development including language models, image processing, biometrics, diagnostics, chatbots, and threat detection.
- How AI tools can create more autonomy and expand the skillsets of an individual
- Looking at ChatGPT training data and structures, and the impact of minimal global vetting on the global development space
- The ethics around AI - and the impact it may have on data sharing
- Exploring the future of AI from an infrastructure standpoint